Radical RXC Spyder Turbo Race
The RXC Spyder is Radical’s new flagship car offering a bigger cockpit, more driver aids and an experience closer to LMP competition than ever before– all at a purchase and running cost far below the competition.
• Ford EcoBoost V6 Ti-VCT, 24-valve 3500cc 600bhp engine, DOHC twin independent variable camshaft timing, sequential direct injection, plenum and drive-by-wire, twin turbocharged and intercooled. Engine radiator fans.
• Bespoke 7-speed transverse Quaife gearbox with paddle shift and autoblip.
• High-tensile strength CDS carbon tubular steel spaceframe with FIA specification crash boxes front and rear.Integrated air jack system (3 x jacks on car) with lance.
• Aerodynamic multi-piece composites front and rear diffusers. Carbon-composite front dive planes. Rear Gurney flap. Full-width carbon bi-plane rear wing. Full lighting system with LED daytime running lights. Stone guard protection system.
• Front and rear double wishbone, pushrods, bespoke inboard adjustable Intrax dampers.
• High-Ackerman steering plates and high-castor front upper wishbones.
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4300mm / W 1960mm / H 1127mm
• Multi-function fully adjustable steering wheel, EPAS powersteering, adjustable carbon-composite wing mirrors, adjustable pedal box. Laser engraved anodized weatherproof switch panels. FIA homologated, 3 nozzle electrically-activated fire extinguisher.
• Adjustable carbon pre-peg bucket seats with FIA-spec integral headrests, six-point race harnesses.
• 26 gallon (100-litre) endurance spec FIA fuel cell.
• AIM MXG dash logger with a high-contrast 7" TFT display, integrated WiFi connectivity, digital rev counter and display, LED gear shift lights. AIM SmartyCamHD GPS in-car videologging module and brake pressure logging module.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Fully-floating disc brakes with six-pot calipers front 350mm, rear 310mm.
• Centre-lock cast alloys front: 17 x 9.5, rear: 18 x 11.5
• Dunlop Slick, front 235/620 R17, rear 300/660 R18
Contact us if interested or to request more information.