Radical RXC Spyder- Race
This is a custom ordered Radical. Just ordered-never driven!
The RXC Spyder is Radical’s new flagship car offering a bigger cockpit, more driver aids and an experience closer to LMP competition than ever before– all at a purchase and running cost far below the competition.
• 72° 2.9 liter RPE V8 SS engine with steel flat plane crankshaft , 45mm eight-throttle body induction system, high flow-rate oil system including integral 4 pump oil scavenge system & 2 oil pressure pumps, rotating vane water pump, loud race exhaust.
• Produces 440 bhp @ 9,100 rpm, 280 lb ft @ 7,500 rpm.
• Bespoke Quaife 7-speed transverse sequential gearbox.
• Paddle shift & auto-blip.
• High-tensile strength CDS carbon tubular steel spaceframe.
• FIA specification crash boxes front & rear.
• 26.4 gallon (100 liter) endurance spec FIA fuel cell upgrade.
• Air Jack System upgrade.
• Aerodynamic multi-piece composites front & rear diffusers, high-downforce carbon bi-plane rear wing, full lighting system with LED daytime running lights.
• Stone guard protection system upgrade.
• Factory decal kit including driver’s name.
• Front & rear double wishbone, pushrod suspension.
• Bespoke inboard adjustable Intrax dampers.
Dimensions & Weight
• L 4300mm / W 1960mm / H 1127mm, 2,057lb.
• Left hand drive two seater with multi-function fully adjustable steering wheel, electronic power assisted steering, adjustable pedal box, adjustable carbon-composite wing mirrors, laser engraved anodised weatherproof switch panels, dash-mounted brake bias.
• Bespoke FIA-compliant & HANS compatible six-point harnesses.
• Carbon pre-preg bucket seats.
• Electrically-activated FIA homologated 3 nozzle fire extinguisher.
• AIM MXG dash logger with 7” TFT display and WiFi connectivity.
• AIM SmartyCam system & GPS module upgrade.
• Brake pressure logging module upgrade.
Brakes, Wheels & Tires
• Six-pot calipers & fully-floating disc brakes, front 350mm dia., rear 310mm dia.
• Center-lock racing wheels, front 9.5”x17”, rear 11.5”x18”.
• Racing slicks, front 245/610-R17, rear 325/660-R18.
Contact us if interested or to request more information.